Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Season's Beatings from the Bastard Squad

hello from the countdown to christmas
been keeping busy even with productions under the belt

been messing around with friends on a new blog site...
check it out if you like: losfriars.blogspot.com

also, i've been assimilated into the myspace machine
look there for the end of the world.

my man roberto has arrived in town from chicago...
hawk has arranged a get together tonight at a great
old german restaurant. my girl nora will be in
attendance as well as huff, mr. roth and a special lady
friend, we're trying to get rob's mom jackie as well but
that may just be pipe dreams.

been reading lorca again lately... Poet in New York mostly
gorgeous

mi casa sioux indian!

Comments:
Mitchell!!! I am reading your blog again! HEH! How was the whole evening?
 
Hey buddy, long time no see/talk/hear. What's up with you? I keep in touch with Tamara and saw you commented on her xanga site, got nosey and decided to come check you out. I was disappointed not to see Too Much Joy, Husker Du, or the Pixies on your favorite music! LOL Seriously, I trust that all is well with you. I am in the process of trying to get a "Friends Forever" reunion together for this summer, are you up for it? My email is brosarl@yahoo.com and i would love to hear from you, sounds like you have stayed interesting, I am proud!
 
tierra mi sioux
mi casa timpano tu
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?