Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mr. Dan Roth's response to Robert and Myself

That far off beach
My eyes stretch for miles
My toes remember sand, my mind cannot place

The sea rocks my dying cradle
Your arms kindle my pyre
I stand still and hope they will not see, me burning

I am wont of your disease
Peruvian or whatever you are
Your arrow's kisses on my week joint, my foreign tongue

O this lily, within,
I look towards the sky
Everything is above me, a tad behind

What good is it if you can't enjoy
The taste of a fly
The smell of war's rot
The rebirth of the non-luke blood
The water's narrow burrow in the silicone
Meaning: The pen exists and not the ink

Comments:
"I am...Stuff'd with the stuff that is course and stuff'd with the stuff that is fine" Whitman, Song of Myself.

l a-ro
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?