Monday, October 17, 2005

Closing Time, Real Martinis and Castillo Returns

Well... we have finally closed out Two Men in a Box. Six weeks can be a long time to spend on a show. Had a great time working with and getting to know Joe Colosi. Great times also with Dan Roth who is now directing me in The Dead Eye Boy. Also Mr. Mike Fiedler cracked me up and played Nick Cave for me every day on the piano. Closed the show on Saturday in front of a wonderfully generous crowd and then it was scene missing time at the Seven Brothers Bar... between blue ribbon beers, the irish, and rollo's comavitsas, there was Bombay... martini style (oh joel... i love it how you order your martinis so dirty-- Gillian Eaton) Sunday morning was a little groggy but i was able to walk down to Fords Field to see the Detroit Lions lose by one point... one word describes that team: POOR. Spent the evening with old friends in town from the Pacific Northwest... the lovely Craig Castillo and Natalie Federof were in town for Craig's 30th. Also caught up with his sister Kelly... who i hadn't seen in years. it was great to catch up with her... she looks xactly the same. also times with Jon Todt and Nathan Holland. did some shirking on learning all my lines but i'll get them soon enough.
and did i mention friday? had a lovely night with my girl Nora. saturday morning she made me delicious coffee and served me caramel scones before i had to hit the road. she amazes me all the time.
live.
breathe.
love.

Comments:
hope all is well vikingo. who gets drunk on scotch in the town of the world series? m.c.s.i
 
let the scotch treat you well while the scandalous white sox steal all cub thunder... you brighten me, el aventurero, you are glue you are water. got the dog catcher story... read it once... i need to soak it in again.
 
I think it's imposible not to have a warm smile on your face after reading that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?