Wednesday, October 26, 2005

and down the stretch they come

the most exciting words in sports... and
that is where we're at with The Dead
Eyed Boy... two more tech rehearsals then
we open on friday!!! hooray hooray!!!

sunday i had the pleasure of mixing high
life, cheap whiskey, zombies and drag.

anyone of which on its own could kill you
placed all together... a tremendous evening
which ended with free bacon at the bronx

i know... we all hate the bronx...
but where else you gonna go?
driving to bars is so passe

Comments:
Bronx eh? Lion 1 Christian 0
 
Funny, I said this to a customer on the phone the other day, and he laughed his ass off...literaly:

The phone call was for his Annual Enrollment (AE) for his heath benefits (as that's what I do), the phone call was taking forever, as there was some problems with his account. About 45 minutes later, on the last step that I had to finish for to complete his AE, he asked if we were almost finished. So I said, "We're rounding the clubhouse turn...AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!" The guy thought it was an absolute riot...we ended the call still laughing...

So my brother, I miss you too. I miss driving down to Detroit at 100mph down the lodge with a pint of Old No.7, and a 40 of the Champagne of beers (speaking of...have you seen the new High Life commercials w/ the True Romance jingle in the background? Priceless!) Where was I? Oh yeah, the John C. Lodge...at 100mph. I miss the late nights at yours and Elaine's apartment...

I miss Detroit. Cass Corridor (sp?). Koney King... That red-colored bar around the corner where I spilled all that beer...

Going to your thespian productions...

The Tiger Games...

I love Chicago! You need to come over and play!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?